Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 June 2008

Yo!!! HOLIDAY!!!! 2 weeks of holiday have a good rest at home..haha... Last Saturday, go sim lim look for my 3.5 HDD board because last 2 week go PC Show with Raymond, then wait for Desmond for supper because he working there. Then Raymond and i, we share and buy a USB to IDE/SATA. But i only pay not even 1/4 of the money because i only use it once.hahaha... Bought liao go home try, just plug in the AC and USB, ON power... So bad luck, my 3.5 HDD smoke coming out.. Wa, so angry then see the HDD board, it's burn lor... Then last Saturday i go Sim Lim with my secondary friend go find the board then he go find webcam. find for 1 hour plus no want had it.. Some more over there they say cannot repair, then the indian store want to cheat me, say this HDD cannot repair, then only can help me backup the data, then see my HDD is 160GB then want to code me at $170 for backup, my backup so big meh... LOL.... But lucky over there, i found the board, but is expensive. Then no choice have to change, i got data inside the HDD, After that, change and check it. My HDD cost more then $100 plus but not like that indian store $170 lor. This show that, if you know or don't know computer MUST do a reserach before go Sim Lim, so that you will not cheat.