Sunday, June 1, 2008

1 June 2008

3 MORE WEEKS..HAHAHA.... i wait for so long at last....HAHAHA... Last friday so angry, do a case that are many screws put wrong screws, Lan port never connect to mainboard, even the wireless on/off switch also damage. Dun know which basket from funan isurf dismantle liao don't know how to put back then any how put, if user dismantle or put back also won't put until like that. Confirm is isurf people one, some more is out of warrently product. Lucky i tell other engineer about it, if i tell my si fu, he confirm go complain one..

tml so sian because friday RMA undates all the case that all parts come liao, siao liao lor, i got 25 cases on hand, alot is mainboard. Confirm change whole day one.. hiya... so sian over there, enginner getting last liao, one come one go. after 3 more weeks i go off, then June end is my si fu go off liao.. He going off because he very dissapointted with the enginner and some more, all user complaint case all give him, then everytime is he get scolded. He so dissappointted is that other enginner working for so long liao, still go CQ there choose the easy case and do. For full-time enginner they should take the first case at CQ even it is easy or difficult case, not to choose the easy to do. He say tell them so many times liao still like that, so he very dissappointted about it.

Until now i still don't is correct or wrong that i tell my teacher that my attachment i want to go near my place there. Over there i found that the people like not teaching attachment student all the things, they only teach some then the rest all call you dismantle or put back the laptop, like everyday call you do the same things everytime. we got 2 enginners which is attachment, one is me other one is a guy, but until now i still don't know what his name.. hahaha... Can see that he like whole day, the enginners call him to change parts here or there. Like never call him to troubleshoot things like that. Sometime i saw that, CQ so many case they still can go next door talk to girls, then sometime disappear for 2 to 3 hrs. Are they really busy?

I think i very lucky liao, behind got my si fu, they sometime call me do things, but my si fu will ask do what, if got meaningfull one then call me to help them if not, don't care them.. My si fu is a kind of person that is HL, dao, then everytime will ask WHY HU? if you don't reply him, he will continue ask you. If you reply him back the same words, he shut up liao. Like got some disconnectted like that. Then knock off can suddenly disappear one, never tell people he going off one. Like ghost like that. But he good is that, got difficultly he help me and teach me troubleshoot some software and hardware issue, then lunch everytime drive my out go other place and eat, he also treat me drinks and foods sometime. Thank You.. Write until so long, haven tell what my si fu name is. His name call Alvan Lee. Don't see him like that, he also got gf one lei. hahaha... He really care for his gf, but hor don't know when going out with his gf got ask his gf WHY HU or suddenly disappear. hahaha... Tml the 25 cases for parts one can stress him liao.. hahaha... Becasue all this case is i take one, do finish he need to call.. He tml confirm will say WHY HU, WHY U STRESS ME!!! hahaha....

sign off....