Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2 January 2008

Today is Wednesday 2 January 2008, so fast next week schools reopen liao. Times really fly through very fast :)… ok lah, let me talk about last week, from last week Thursday 26 i going out with my classmates to celebrate Christmas and go pizza hut eat, after that company back them to school, they go back school do project.. lol, I bo liao (nothing to do) lor, go back school also, reach school liao, they go to COT then I go simei take train back home.. hahaha.. I bo liao(nothing to do) hor…hahaha… I go back home see my xiao ke ai (cutely) hahaha…. Because my sis staying over night our house, so can play my sis baby for 1 day..hahaha…

Sunday 30, going out with Raymond and Desmond, WOW!! Des, bring us go eat mei si (delicious food) lor…. We meet at city hall, then after that go marina square hk restaurant eat, then after that we go opposite sim lim square eat ice monster. Hahaha.. that’s is nice, we order a large mango durian ice and we three share together… After that des, say want to eat dun know what fried things, which is held at the raffles city basement that opposite the donut factory, so we go back there but I never eat lor., dam full for me, dun know why now can’t eat much liao, maybe fai yu finish already…hahaha… Then over there Ray go buy donut and eat.. hahaha.. After that we go raffle city and shop for a while, then at That CD Shop, I bought a nice and relaxing songs album call High Society A Love so Beautiful which cost $29.90.. Then after that we go to our standard place that we always go there that is go eat tou hui (beancuard), which at the middle road, that near to Plaza Sing, Wa…. des still go buy the gressjelly plus the drink lor, he dam can eat lor… Then Ray only bought the tou hui eat, and thanks to Ray for trading me eat tou hui…hahaha… After that we take bus home from Plaza Sing then only Ray take North East line home :)..

Monday 31, going out with my family and eat, after my father work, we meet him at Great World City Bus stop, after that we go Tong Shui café and eat, the food quite ok lah but the chicken chop is nice..hahaha… after that we go Great World City and shop, We shop until 9 plus, then my sis bf, send us back home….

Yesterday, actually go meet my sec classmate for gathering, after that they always change the place to meet, like don’t have the main idea… at the end, don’t know why they say cancel, lol, I more happy….

Ok lah, that’s all I going to say :)….

Sign off