Sunday, January 13, 2008

13 January 2008

hiya... so sian... nothing to do and some more computer spoil liao.. so have a chance to use my sis computer and sit down here to blog.. sian, last night watch show using computer and dun know why suddenly all blackup... restart computer nothing come out.. Then on switch, it power on itself... hiya... hope that it reguard to my power supply only, better dun harddisk crash, if hard disk my songs and my school work all gonne liao... some more no portable device to do backup.. now then know portable device is so important.. hahaha... Now only can wait for my father's friend to come and check liao, if he still cannot i pass to my friend's father liao... sianz...

Today, i go Vivo City Best denki and bought another set of computer, this time round i bought mini CPU wan.. LOL!!! i thought my father pay for me, he don't have lei, at the end pay myself.. LOL!!! thousand dollar don't have liao... sianz.. If my spoil computer repair liao, can use, i give to my sis, then maybe go sell off my sis computer then got money take back liao... hahahaha... i think I THINK too much liao... hahahaha....

Last thursday, after school i stay back and revise my school work, revise until 7pm like that then after that saw my friends going off, then i also go off... They staying so late due to project, for me hahaha... long time never stay at school so late for studying, so stay back lor rather then at home studying. Some more school at night the view so beautiful and nice... =)

Hiya... really boring lei now... nothing to do....

SIAN


IN THIS WORLD THERE IS NO REAL BROTHER!!!!