Sunday, December 9, 2007

9 December 2007

Yo!!! I'm back.... one week never blog liao, so today take this chance to blog.. After this coming week is school holiday liao.... WOW!!! i wait for this chance very long liao, this 3 weeks break i surely treasures this days.. i don't want to waste all this days already.. I enough of it lol....

Last two week is my most tiring days... hiya... so many things happening, really make me don't feel like talking, when want to talk also so tiring to open my mouth... Hope that this month i will not be so tiring ba.

Wa.. Last thursday having Networking class test, make me so angry due to calculate the subnet mask.. I thought my answer i put 255.255.248.0, then Hui Ni tell me that my answer i put 161.16.248.0 then i know that LOL i put 161.16.248.0... wa... waste my marks liao.. sianz...
When i doing the test i got put 255.255 lei... sianz. maybe i dreaming ba during the test.. LOL... What am i thinking....hiya... This networking test, i think i fail liao, if pass also only just pass. hiya... i don't care liao, final exam i must do well can liao....

SIGN OFF....