Wednesday, December 19, 2007

19 December 2007

Me back lor... Wa, this few days whole days play maplestory...hahaha... Now i then know that alot of my classmates is playing also lor...hahaha.. Look like i long time never blog lor, so i spent this time STOP playing maplestory and blog. Last Thursday is my last day of school lor, actually can say that is happy and boring lor. Happy is that can play maplestory haha.. Boring is that nothing to do lei, play until so sian. hiya... Christmas is around the corner liao, wow really fast man... Coming 24 December my house, my Neighbours and some of my relatives will be celebrate christmas eve, this is not the first time liao, from my age 8 to now every christmas we will have celebration, and from last time BBQ, to now become buffet. Waiting that they to arrive, because i long time never eat buffet liao. hahaha..... ok lah, i stopping here liao.....