Saturday, October 27, 2007

27 October 2007

yo!! Long time never blog liao lei, lazy to blog... everytime reach home is chiong my maplesea.Hahaha.... lucky today can try to stop myself from playing so that i have the time to blog lor... hahaha.....

Today go back to school to do my CIP, lol!!! my classmate put areoplane lor, only me go back to school.... lol!! over there so gong gong lor.... but after a while i meet a elderly friend lor...hahaha.... at last got people to talk to lor.hahahaha...... I was buddy with him and guide him how to use S.A.M Machine. Actually i also dun know how to use, but lucky got instruction to show. Then know how to use...hahaha.... Ya, forget to tell you the name, his name call Richard... he is friendly and always pay attention to leature when leature teach..... His wife and him both will in this programme but his wife is not i guide her, is another guiding her. But see that they both got learn things today. And for me, don't know how to use S.A.M Machine but now know how to use liao.... hahahaha...... Lucky i got go this programme and today i really learn alot of things...

cya!!!