Thursday, October 18, 2007

18 October 2007

Wassup!!! At last Thurday liao... Days really goes by very fast.. haha... Just finish my V.B so now have the time to write lor... Hiya sianz, I saw the Computing mathematics liao, in front easy lor, until behind dam difficult lor..... so i must try harder liao.. haaha....

Yesterday, after school on my way home at the MRT, I saw a girl look like my first admirer Jasmin, The girl is pretty also tent and her eye also big, even her hair style is same as jasmin. But Jasmin behind hair is longer than her. First when i step inside the train i thought is she,so feeling little nervous, after that, i look at her then i think she know that i looking at her. Lol!!! I from Simei look at her until Paya Lebar. Then i think she feel shy liao lor, everytime look away from me. Some more may been scare until her liao hahaha. Lol!!! After that she alight at kallang, then she walk out of the train then i saw her behind hair not so long... lol!! i saniz liao lor, some more she alight at kallang, Because Jasmin should not be align at kallang want, hiya.. Yesterday, i thought is my lucky day to saw her, at the end, wrong person... Wa.... Sianz.......

Tomorrow school start at 9.30am, can wake up late liao lor.. hahaha..... ok lah, i stop here liao, wait more i write more error gammar or Vocab i got... hahaha......