Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18

Yo!!! Today, whole day at home, sian, so boring…. Wa, yesterday is my embarrassing day lor, going out with my mum and sis, we go eat lunch, eat until halfway my mouth become red due to allergic. Then I ran to the washroom, after I stepped in and going to on the tap water, A lady call me” boy u step to the wrong toilet”, wa, then I knew I went to a wrong toilet, is girls toilet, lol, I was so embarrass. Lucky there only a lady inside… or else I dam ma lu lor….

Day and day has pass, I still sitting at home waiting for gold dropping down, hiya, still flapping the newspaper look for job that can fix into this around 3 weeks holiday.. every night still the came, head always pain for 10 to 15min especially my left brain, now even at morning and afternoon also get, still haven go see doctor. Tomorrow still going out with Ray and Des for cycling at ECP… Hope tomorrow better don’t pain, Saturday still got BBQ at Marina Bay for secondary school friends gathering, tell them I sick already still call me to go eat BBQ, dun know want to go anot…. If going I some more nothing talk to them, every time going out with them always feel tiring and boring….. sianz……

This is my Second Question…..

2. Do I does the wrong thing for rejecting them?

My secondary friend organize a friend gathering at August 24 Friday (last month), then on the August 22 Wednesday I tell him I will be going, on the 24 Friday afternoon, I call him that I will not be going, he ask me why, then I tell him I very very tired. Actually on that day I was not tried, I scare if go, confirm nothing to say some more every time they talk is this group talk about poly, that group talk army, another group talk about ite but none related to the same course as mine… so I really tiring and boring going out with them. So on 24 Friday afternoon, I tell my friend I’m tired, and I say sorry to them, my friend says I put airoplane. After that I want to talk something, suddenly he hangs the phone.

I know I was wrong last minute say I did not one to go, but also dun hangs the phone like that ma. I hate people suddenly hang the phone. When he hang the phone I don’t know want to angry or laugh. Please lah, u are a guy lei, act like a girl, hang the phone, I thought girl only do that…

That all I want to say, I really don’t know how to say out, I only can type out… Sometime I really jealous with some of you have good friends can talk to or trusted…….

Sign off