Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 16 2007 Sunday

HiZ, this few days whole night don’t know got sleep a not, when sleep until half way, my head getting very pain dun know why, dun know izzit play too much computer liao or what, this started since Monday night… Maybe this coming week must go see doctor liao, my first week holiday have pass liao, this week holiday I think I have done nothing at home, always watch tv, now also cannot play too much computer, want to have a afternoon sleep also cannot, scare my head pain again. Hiya……

My this week holiday, really have a lot of things happening regarding my secondary friends, I got a lot of questions to ask, hope people can answer me…

1. People have BF or GF after that, izzit they will change?

My friend since got GF or BF, he/she become not respond, he got a job with my other friend, and ask me if I want to work anot, he/she tell me the environment work place over there, then if I want to work he/she help me ask. I agreed to him/her. After 2 days, he/she never reply me, then I sms him/her. You know what he/she reply, “Now I am busy, u call my another friend help u ask”, this is what he/she reply me. In my head u know what I am thinking, izzit I am a fool, you say help me ask, and tell me the working place over there, at the end u say u busy, call me called other help me ask…

At the end, I also never call my other friends help me, because I knew they also can’t trusted one, they only care about their self. Last time, he/she say that if he/she can’t find job during this school holiday, he/she want to work at my place, I still say ok. Hahahahaha……. I thinking I really a fool or a stupid, people call me help them, I help, I want people help me, but find who?

This is my question one… going off.