Wednesday, November 21, 2007

21 November 2007

Yo!! Now the time is 11.42pm, waiting for 12am to wish Raymond A Happy Birthday. haha.. If this round i wish him, is the third time I at 12am wishing him liao. hahaha.... Hiya, this few days, dun know what happen to me, thinking of something. But don't know what am I thinking about. Everytime going back home is facing the computer, just don't few like talking. Some more nothing to talk about. Today, I going home with Rudy, while he going to work and we take a same train. At train he ask me this question, why i don't find a girlfriend? This question not only Rudy ask but also got alot of people asking me. Actually, i really hope i got a girlfriend but i really scare that i can't handle the relationship, some more now i even can't look after myself, so how am i look after my girlfriend.... And now i hope that, even i like the girl, i also won't tell her. If tell her, scare that incident come back again. For my RS, i am a failed so I still prefer single....

Poems of My Days


A person after school
Reaching home is facing computer
Computer is become his family
Family is becoming a stranger
Person does not feel like talking
Whole day is facing the computer
There is no choice for him
Everyday repeating the same thing
Home is just a silent place for him
Everyday would not talk much to family
Just keeping silent to look at the computer